The department provides software and hardware support for many of the County Departments’ business processes. Some of the major systems supported include:
- The accounting general ledger system and payroll
- Human Resource applicant tracking
- Register of Deeds index tracking
- Real Property Listing and assessment rolls
- Treasurers Office tax rolls
- Tax Collections and Billing
- County Clerks voter lists
- Sheriff and EMS incident tracking system ?
- Personal productivity PC software
- Support for the County-wide connection and interface to other State systems and the internet. These systems run over a highly integrated and complex network of computers.
As the County of Door moves into the new millennium, and paper based systems continue to convert to electronic formats throughout the county, a secure connection to this network will be key to all departments as well as the public. The network of the future for Door County will be where both public and private information relating to the County will reside. This network will be where electronic information is created, modified, tracked, searched and reproduced if needed. The Technology Services Department mission is to make sure these electronic pieces of information are available and easily accessed by whoever is authorized to view them.