Register your entries now!
Registration closes on JULY 15th for ALL exhibits!
4-H / Junior Fair/ School Exhibits
Jr. Fair exhibitors get into the whole fair for free!! Signing up items to show at the fair will include a free pass when items get judged face-to-face on Wednesday at the fairgrounds!
- Stop by Junior Fair Building at the Door County Fair to see many great exhibits made by young people in Door County.
- Youth in Kindergarten through 12th grade are able to enter and show off their projects that were made in school classes throughout the year. Many Door County youth bring their science, social studies, English or art projects made in school to exhibit and have judged.
- For complete rules and regulations and a complete list of exhibits, please visit the Junior Fair Premium List.
- To sign up, follow the directions for Junior Fair Registration and create a new account if it is your first year exhibiting!
- School Exhibitors also receive FREE entry to the fair for the entire week!
Open Class Exhibits
Open Class Exhibitors will pay a $15 exhibitor fee - paying this fee gets you an exhibitor pass which gets you into the whole fair, and includes all activities and rides on the grounds - just like a booster button! Exhibitor Passes will be available on the fair grounds with the exhibit tags on Wednesday of the fair! $15 can be paid on fair entry or sent by check to Door County Fair 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 (please include exhibitor's name when sending in the check). Due July 15th.
Thank You to
for Sponsoring our Junior Fair Building this year!
Besides many exhibits in the building, you will find the Dairy Bar to enjoy some fabulous treats!