The Clerk of Circuit Court is a Constitutional Officer elected every four years by the voters of Door County.
The Clerk of Courts office is dedicated to providing excellence to the courts and the general public whom we serve.
Our main functions are to:
- Create, maintain, and file case records and documents.
- Prepare and maintain judgment records and docket all money judgments
- Keep minutes of court activities
- Manage Door County Jury System
- Collect fines and forfeitures and initiate collection efforts
- Monitor progress of cases being processed and provide reports and documents to state and local agencies
- Maintain warrant information
COVID-19 COURT APPEARANCES
At the present time, The Door County Circuit Court is currently conducting in person court appearances and remote court appearances by written request.
To monitor if the Door County Justice Center has closed in-person court proceedings, visit: https://www.co.door.wi.gov/180/Circuit-Court or call 920-746-2434 for updates. ONLY if the Door County Justice Center closes to in-person court proceedings will public access be available at www.wicourts.gov In that event, scroll down to and click on COVID-19/livestream courts, selecting Branch 1 for Judge Ehlers or Branch 2 for Judge Weber under Door County. Active participants must follow Instructions for How to Appear Remotely in the case file.